Monday 29 September 2014

WHAT'S SHE WEARING?| Viola Davis Peplum Leather Jacket

Anyone else obsessed How to Get Away with Murder?! For those who don't know, it's a new scripted series airing on ABC on Thursday nights after Scandal starring Viola Davis, and let me tell you ... I FRICKEN LOVE IT!!!!! If you follow me on social media you'd know that I was especially impressed with the oxblood peplum leather jacket Viola wore in the first scene.(LIFE.COM!!!!!) I found out that the jacket, designed by The Row, is available at Barney's for $2,790. If you're balling like that PLEASE do not hesitate to go over to Barney's and buy that jacket. It's perfect for the Fall, and would definitely be worth it! However, I found a similar jacket at Cusp by Neiman Marcus  for $298 boo!! You're Welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment